Gwin’s Corporate Travel is excited and honored to announce that we are now a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE). In case you are not familiar with this certification, we’d like to share what it is and why it is important to you.
Obtaining the WBE certification is no small feat. In fact, it takes a great deal of time and effort to prove that the many requirements have been met. The National Women’s Business Council regulates this certification, which allows women-owned businesses to be eligible for and work on corporate opportunities that are also recognized by state and local entities.
There are many benefits to working with a WBE-certified business:
- Potential tax incentives and rebates.
- Fulfillment of supplier diversity requirements set forth by a federal, state or local agency or privately-held company.
- A competitive advantage within minority markets - a growing part of the new business economy and employment landscape.
- Greater flexibility and agility.
- Innovative ideas and diverse perspectives from people who value the importance of personalized corporate travel solutions.
- Diversity accomplishments can strengthen brand identity and marketing efforts.
- For many years now, travel suppliers have recognized Gwin's Corporate Travel as the leading Travel Management Company in the Midwest. These relationships have allowed us to further customize programs to maximum return on investment. We are proud to offer the tools and technology of a mega agency while providing consultation, service and support like a boutique agency.
Now that Gwin’s Corporate Travel is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise we can help you meet your supplier diversity goals. This brings our level of service to an even high level and greatly benefits your company. Please contact your account manager for a copy of the certificate or to learn more. If you are also a WBE, we are excited to work with you. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting venture!